Friday 16 March 2012

Baby Card

Okay, animals fed and watered, and all in bed, so a little blog time! For my first card, I thought I'd show you this one that I've made for my soon-to-be new Grandson, arrival possibly imminent. He's not due for another four weeks, but the first one was sixteen days early, so who knows! I've got another three almost finished, so need to get on with them just in case. (Cards, not babies!)
The image is from Forever Friends "New Arrival" set, stamped onto Elegance cardstock from Joanna Sheen, and coloured with Promarkers. I added flower soft to the nappy. Embossed background with "Baby" set by Sizzix, highlighted with Colorbox "daffodil" ink. Backing paper from "Babies" set by Printable Heaven. All mounted onto pale blue cardstock from Handy Hippo. Finished with bows, pearl, and faux stitching using Wink of Stella pen. Okay,  bed-time methinks, back soon. x

No comments:

Post a Comment