Thursday 12 April 2012

WV - A quick update!

Hello all
Okay, Ann very kindly pointed out that I have (now had!) Word Verification on my blog, which makes it really difficult and time consuming to comment, as I know from others' blogs that I've been on. Have to say not too techie, and didn't realize that I had it. Ann kindly gave instructions, and it's now Gone! So should make it easier to comment. All comments are appreciated, even constructive criticism, for someone else may see or suggest something that makes all the difference, so feel free!
Gosh, had such a busy day yesterday, so today am going to catch up, and do some blog hopping of my own, really looking forward to seeing everyone's lovely creations. Thanks to everyone who's been to see me and commented, it's very much appreciated, and really does give you a boost. Also need to catch up with "the forum" and see what I've been missing.
Will also be  back later with something! have Oscar until lunchtime, so hopefully this afternoon. Have a lovely day girls, and boys! and stay crafty! Keep smiling. x

No comments:

Post a Comment