Friday 6 April 2012

Sons' Birthday Card

I'm going to enter this card in the "It's a Man's World" challenge at Joanna Sheen Challenge Blog. This is a card that I made for my youngest son, who is a bus driver. Two "Forever Friends" images, and the bottom one from LOTV, all coloured with promarkers. Matted onto rainbow shimmer card, backing papers from "The Good Life" -Forever Friends. Embossed paper strip, and inked with Tim Holtz distress ink. Embellie made with shrink plastic, added sentiments and "tool" brads. Am just finishing a Thank You card for Mandarin, for my lovely prize! See you later. x

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure your son will love it. Covers work and play and the charms are great too. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hazel, I struggle a bit with male cards, tend to go for pretty, fairy, etc, but once I get into it I do enjoy doing them, and It's quite a challenge if it's not your chosen thing, isn't it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant 'Men's' card. I have to agree with you, it is a "challenge" to make men's cards. Thanks for joining in with the fun over on the Joanna Sheen Challenge blog.
    Hugs Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sandra, and thanks to Joanna for doing it, I'm starting to enjoy it. x

    ReplyDelete