Thursday 5 April 2012

Lovely goodies arrived! and Fairy Card

Well, 9am. this morning, the postman brought my prize from Mandarin. Lovely selection of cardstock, and card products, some tape, some sticky pads, lovely papers, and other stash. Just my cup of tea as I like to start from scratch, and do everything myself. Excellent quality too, so shall post on here when I've made a card with it. On a similar theme...well, sort of.... I don't advertise for the sake of it, only for a special reason, and I have my favourites, who I stick with, but....just want to give a special mention to Cardcraft-uk. I've used them from the start, and without fail, their customer service is second to none, well, let's say they're on a level with my "other favourite place" and their delivery service is incredible. Every single order has been despatched the day after at the latest, and most have been despatched the same day, and they've just surpassed themselves. Placed an order for something that my "other" site doesn't sell, and it was despatched 30 MINUTES later!! Now I think that's super-efficient, (and it's free P&P) So between them my two fav. sites have it covered. Okay, todays' card is a fairy image,(back to my favourite thing!)  Keeper of Hearth and Home-by Carmen Medlin. Cut and embossed card from Centura pearl cardstock, stamped image and coloured with promarkers, matted onto rainbow shimmer card, then onto paper from Midnight Fairytale, sentiment also. Finished with ultra-fine glitter to wings and dress, stickles, and a few gems. Both bows, big and small, with ribbon from Joanna Sheen. Sorry the photo doesn't do it justice, it's lost a lot of the detail, because of reflection. Back soon, keep smiling. x

No comments:

Post a Comment