Tuesday 17 April 2012

Angelina!

Hi, well, I think I've caught up a little, and have finished a couple of cards that were hiding in the drawer! Thought I'd enter this one in the Wild Orchid Challenge. Cut a shaped card blank with Grand Nestie, stamped image -"Angelina with Balloons" by Stamping Bella, and coloured with promarkers. Matted onto rainbow shimmer card. Cut a border, threaded satin ribbon through, matted onto patterned papers, bottom stripey from stash, floral is from Henbury Lane. Finished with sentiment, and flowers and hatpin from Wild Orchid Crafts. Have an idea I need to go and play with, so, back later. Big hugs. x

10 comments:

  1. I love the colours on this one - they're just perfect. Love the image and the flowers are gorgeous. It really works as a circular card. I love it, Rosie! Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work, Rosie. It's a really cute image too. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely shaped card :)

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're all very kind, thank you. Have to say blues are one of my favourite colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty card, I liked the shape and love the flower toppers xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card Rosie, and such pretty papers and flowers, etc. Nice shaped card too.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh this is just totally gorgeous. Fab shape and gorgeous colour scheme.
    Ann xxx
    Sheenie Blog Hop

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all. Have to say have been hopping around this afternoon, you lot have some beautiful creations between you all. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another card with a great shape, I so like the flowers on this one, so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Trace, am up and running again, so planning to catch up with everyone's blogs now! x

    ReplyDelete