Wednesday 14 March 2012

Managed it at last!

Ta-dah...I've finally started my blog! Still not certain that I know what I'm doing, but I'm sure that all you nice people out there will continue to point me in the right direction, and let me know when I get it wrong, and maybe when I get it right. I really enjoy reading others' blogs, and thought I'd like to give it a go. Quite isolated where I live, so would be nice to make friends and have visitors this way. Please pop in when you have a minute and see how I'm doing. I'm hoping to have an assortment of crafty makes and ramblings, so, on that note, I'd better go and sort out the animals, and then get crafting. Oh, yes, and see if I can figure out how to put photos on here! Keep smiling.
Wendy x

2 comments:

  1. Hello Rosie - you're doing OK so far. You've got it up and running, now for the fun part of adding cards and visiting all the other blogs along the way. Good luck. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hazel
      Thanks ever so much. Today didn't go as planned, but no matter, tomorrow's another day.
      Rosie x

      Delete