Monday 4 June 2012

Oops - can't count?

Hello again
Forgot to say, last post said three cards, the clever among you will have realised that I can't count! Was because at the last minute I decided that I wasn't happy with the third, so have had to make a few adjustments. Will be back later with a couple more cards, hope you've enjoyed the celebrations up to now. I've watched on tv, so sorry for all the poor people in the rain, the choir at the end made me cry, and proud to be British! Hoping to go and see our Beacon being lit later. Big hugs. x

2 comments:

  1. I never noticed Rosie, should have gone to Specsavers (though i did actually :-) ) I've been loving the Jubilee celebrations and like you I'm proud to be British. Even more so because there is a lack of Britishness where we live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a shame, although we live in quite a small village, most of the villagers are quite patriotic, loved the concert last night. ~Really admire our Queen,she must have been worried about Phillip, and can't have enjoyed all the music! how she keeps up at her age I don't know, and yes, she's got the money, and so on, but I wouldn't want her job. x

    ReplyDelete