Monday 19 March 2012

Second Baby Card!

For this one I stamped the All our Dreams image from Lili of the Valley onto a Go Kreate die-cut, and yes, coloured it with promarkers. Assembled mats with ribbon and flower trim from stash, onto a mat made with Martha Stewart PATP - Wild Flowers. Then onto stripy paper from Forever Friends - New Arrivals papers, onto blue paper from stash, onto lemon card blank, with edges decorated with New Arrivals stamps. Stamped the sentiment onto a Marianne Circlets die-cut, finished with perfect pearls, lemon ribbon and daisy from stash. x

2 comments:

  1. This is a little beauty. Lovely image and beautiful colours. Hazel x

    Have just seen your first card - I'll check to see if it's entered into JS. You haven't highlighted/linked it to the challenge blog but I'll check it for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hazel, hopefully you got the longer reply that I think I've sent. x

      Delete